If you’re a coffee fan like me, you might have heard of a new single-serve coffee maker, released earlier this year – the Nespresso VertuoLine. I’ve tried a couple of other single-serve machines over the past few years -both at home and in various hotels and haven’t found one I really was keen on – […]
Tag Archives | coffee maker
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey