This post is sponsored by Thai Kitchen. If you were to come into our kitchen and take a peek at our pantry shelves, you’d see a living photo album chronicling our travels. Wherever we go, we try to pick up local ingredients (spices, mostly) so we can try to recreate some of the dishes we […]
We’re in a race to the finish line right now, us teachers. I have just a few weeks left of school but feel like I have a few months’ worth of work to get through before school’s out for the summer. Yikes! When I am really busy at work, one of the things I often […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life