This post is sponsored by Grace Foods. If you’ve been reading this blog for a while or if you follow me on social media, you’ll know I am writing my first cookbook. I’m currently in the (nearly) final stages of recipe testing and I can’t tell you how happy I will be to actually get […]
This post is sponsored by Thai Kitchen. If you were to come into our kitchen and take a peek at our pantry shelves, you’d see a living photo album chronicling our travels. Wherever we go, we try to pick up local ingredients (spices, mostly) so we can try to recreate some of the dishes we […]
We’re in a race to the finish line right now, us teachers. I have just a few weeks left of school but feel like I have a few months’ worth of work to get through before school’s out for the summer. Yikes! When I am really busy at work, one of the things I often […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)