Yes it’s true, I am becoming a little braver. After cracking the secret to nearly no-fail macarons (thanks to Stella, aka The Brave Tart), I branched out with some peanut shells last month. I wasn’t able to master the 100% peanut shell and ended up using some almond flour as well but I was pretty […]
Tag Archives | cocoa nib macarons
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Edible French by Clotilde Dusoulier
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada