Aren’t these amazing? Gorgeous, puff pastry apple tarts made by boys aged 10 – 13 in just under an hour! Cool, huh? Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while will know that I don’t think kids necessarily need their own special cookbooks – just some well-written recipes which teach them […]
I’ve been a huge fan of Clotilde Dusoulier, author of Chocolate & Zucchini, for many years now. Even before I had my own blog, I read Clotilde. I own and love Clotilde’s Edible Adventures in Paris and Chocolate & Zucchini: Daily Adventures in a Parisian Kitchen and I was thrilled to meet her when she […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche