For French Fridays today, I’m sharing a book that I love about two things I love – the French language and French food. Not a novel, not a phrase book but a book about language with stories (and lessons) intertwined with useful (and interesting) turns of phrase and expressions. Pretty much a language and food […]
Aren’t these amazing? Gorgeous, puff pastry apple tarts made by boys aged 10 – 13 in just under an hour! Cool, huh? Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while will know that I don’t think kids necessarily need their own special cookbooks – just some well-written recipes which teach them […]
I’ve been a huge fan of Clotilde Dusoulier, author of Chocolate & Zucchini, for many years now. Even before I had my own blog, I read Clotilde. I own and love Clotilde’s Edible Adventures in Paris and Chocolate & Zucchini: Daily Adventures in a Parisian Kitchen and I was thrilled to meet her when she […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!