Some of you might remember when I took the “When Pigs Fry” tour by Urban Adventures in Toronto a while ago. Many of you will know that I’m a huge fan of taking tours in different cities (especially in Paris when they are combined with food – like this tour by Flavors of Paris on […]
Tag Archives | city tours
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)