Well now. I knew from the get-go that I wouldn’t be able to follow the directions for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (crab and avocado “ravioli”, p 185). It’s an odd recipe to start with – calling for very finely sliced avocado using a mandoline (which I don’t have and even if I […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Fresh orange pork tenderloin, p 273) included a couple of firsts for me. Not because of the pork with fruit combo – that’s a no-brainer for me. But, firstly, because I NEVER think that a pork tenderloin is going to be a “quick meal” – mostly because many […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries