It’s the last Petits Chefs post for 2012! Can you believe it? This term I have hosted cooking club not once but TWICE a week (you can check out what my younger students have been up to in cooking club on my school website – working our way through Jamie Oliver’s Home Cooking Skills website) […]
Merry Christmas! As you read this, you’ll be hoping that Neil and I arrived in Vancouver in one piece, having had to take four different flights (2 each, so separate) to get there, despite the fact that we booked these flights over 9 months ago. And to think we thought Christmas Day would be a […]
Even though I am rarely at home for the Christmas holidays and even more rarely partaking in a large family gathering, I do enjoy the cooking and baking that such occasions bring. Heck, I just enjoy entertaining, so when my Katja from Everywhere Society approached me to review the Macy’s Culinary Council Thanksgiving and Holiday […]
With the holiday season just around the corner, there’s no better time to get creative – and what better way than starting with the California Walnuts Holiday Blogger Challenge? The California Walnut Commission is looking for the best holiday recipe featuring California Walnuts and I was invited to participate by the kind folks at Faye […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month