For this month’s International Incident Party, Penny challenged us to work with eggs. I have to admit this had me scratching my head as there are simply so many possibilities – sweet or savoury, I couldn’t decide. What I *really* wanted to do was a soufflé but circumstances (including my blasted hand that is *still* […]
Nigella’s chocolate pavlovas Ingredients For the chocolate meringue: 6 egg whites 300g caster sugar 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, sieved 1 teaspoon balsamic or red wine vinegar 50g dark chocolate, finely chopped Serving Size : Serves 8–10. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with baking parchment. Beat the egg whites […]
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Andrea Amy on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)
- Andrea Amy on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Sunshine G on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Rebby on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels