This is the third and final post in my Essential Pépin series. To celebrate the release of Jacques Pépin’s new cookbook, Essential Pépin, Thomas Allen challenged Canadian home chefs and bloggers to cook up their own French meals with recipes from the book with the chance to win a KitchenAid® Artisan Series Stand Mixer, courtesy […]
I took the opportunity this week to take a break of sorts from French Fridays with Dorie. Well, not really, I still made a recipe (Nutella tartine, page 414-415) but it has to be one of the easiest recipes in the book (in fact it may just be the easiest)- bread, marmalade, Nutella and salt. […]
It’s my final post in this series of Canadian Tire‘s Kitchen Crew! Another Mission, another dessert to create using the Kitchen Aid ExactSlice 13 cup Food Processor. That Mission again? Sometimes even with the best intentions, a perfect dessert can be more memorable than the main course. Your mission is to recreate a special dessert […]
For this month’s Baketogether, the lovely Abby Dodge offered us “Irene cookies” in honour of the guest who overstayed her welcome at Abby’s house last month. Abby promised that “one bite of this cookie and filling is all you’ll need to help you assuage the burden of #Irene.. or whatever else ails you!” Basically they […]
I’m late making this pie. I know. But I’m hoping it will still bring comfort to Jennie, who lost her husband Mikey to a sudden, massive heart attack nearly two weeks ago. I remember seeing her tweet “He’s gone….” and wondering who she meant, hoping it wasn’t Mikey. Sadly, it was. Just like that. No […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)