Yikes, it’s been a long time since I participated in Abby Dodge’s #BakeTogether. Since January in fact. Ahem. Life has a habit of getting in the way of best intentions, doesn’t it? I do find it ironic that I chose to come back to one of my favourite baking groups when I am in Paris, […]
All right, all right, I’ve been in Paris nearly 2 weeks now and not a single post yet about being here? Well, I’ve been busy eating bonbons and drinking champagne working you know! And you can always follow me on Twitter, Flickr or Instagram to check out what I am up to daily. I have […]
Cheesecake. It’s one of my favourite desserts. I love baked cheesecake though sometimes it can be a little on the heavy side. I’m always on the lookout for ways to make my favourite desserts a little lighter so for this, my LAST post for Liberté, I wanted to experiment with their Honey Greek Yogurt 0% […]
Dear Dorie, Please forgive me for I have sinned completely changed up the French Fridays with Dorie recipe for Double Chocolate and Banana Tart (pp 467-468). I did plan on making it like it said to in the book, honest. In fact I was going to make it as my own birthday cake. But then […]
For more beautiful pictures of this event, check out Green Fuse Photography. Check out the complete list of winners on the Callebaut Canada Facebook Page. Thanks to the kind folks at Cacao Barry/ Callebaut for inviting me to be a media judge. It was just like watching real-life “Kings of Pastry Chocolate”
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Zosia on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils