It’s been a while since I have posted any macarons. Well, any macarons that I have made. If you followed me on Twitter or Instagram this past summer, you’ll have seen many, many macarons in classes I assisted at over at La Cuisine Paris. Or gawked at on one of my many food walks throughout […]
Tag Archives | chocolate passionfruit ganache
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts