Like many of you, I suspect, I’ve been a big fan of David Lebovitz for many years now. When I found out his latest book was to be called “My Paris Kitchen“, I eagerly anticipated its release date. Over the years, I have really enjoyed reading David’s experiences with his search for a Paris […]
It’s my actual birthday today and I’m celebrating with this fabulous chocolate peanut butter mousse from At Home with Lynn Crawford. Lynn Crawford is one of North America’s most popular celebrity chefs. Known for her work in restaurants (including the highly-acclaimed Ruby WatchCo), she’s also seen on Food Network Canada (most recently, as a judge […]
Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis know that I am a bit of a sweet tooth. It runs in the family – both my my mum and sister (and secretly, though he’d never admit it, my dad!) are big on desserts, sweets, chocolate, cakes, pastries… you get the idea… So […]
I’d been eager to try this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (“Top Secret” chocolate mousse, p 421) for a while now. I mean, any recipe that has Dorie Greenspan wondering has gotta be good, right? Chocolate mousse is a favourite dessert around here and I have many recipe for it (including Julia Child and […]
This is the third and final post in my Essential Pépin series. To celebrate the release of Jacques Pépin’s new cookbook, Essential Pépin, Thomas Allen challenged Canadian home chefs and bloggers to cook up their own French meals with recipes from the book with the chance to win a KitchenAid® Artisan Series Stand Mixer, courtesy […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!