This month’s Mactweets is all about the flavours of fall. For me, fall is actually autumn and doesn’t really include all the pumpkiny flavours of North America, even though I have been here 10 years now (though you will see I have made a valiant attempt to learn to love the pumpkin in my next […]
Tag Archives | chocolate macarons
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Lynda on What’s cooking? Overnight oats
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Olive Oil ice cream
- Chiara on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- carmen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris