If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might already know I am a huge fan of the Butter Baked Goods cookbook. It’s the cookbook that taught me how to make marshmallows and it’s the cookbook that my Cookbook Book Club cooked from earlier this year when we hosted an all-dessert party featuring […]
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Did you know that Canadians spend approximately 34% of their weekly grocery budget on produce? Did you also know that a significant portion of fruits and vegetables get thrown away each year? In […]
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)