Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Did you know that Canadians spend approximately 34% of their weekly grocery budget on produce? Did you also know that a significant portion of fruits and vegetables get thrown away each year? In […]
Tag Archives | chocolate chips
what are you looking for?
- Rebby on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Geoff on Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for October 2014: Simple corn chowder
- Jane Reid on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes with Garlic
- Lisa H on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels