Psst: Today I’m getting ready to leave to take on 9 days’ walking nearly 180 km on the Camino over the next couple of weeks! If you want to follow along my adventures, Instagram is the best way! Today I thought I would share a little taste of my summer in France. A bit more […]
I’m excited to announce that I have been chosen as a Kraft Canada “What’s Cooking?” contributor. As such, I will be writing one post a month over the course of a year, highlighting recipes, tips and tricks to help YOU get cooking! It’s been an odd Fall. This past weekend it’s been incredibly mild weather […]
Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Supergrains (and the 10 Days, 10 Grains Supergrains challenge for Random House Canada)
Welcome back to Les Petits Chefs. This term, we’re “cooking the books” 😉 Yes, given my stance on why kids don’t need their own cookbooks and why I believe they can cook most anything from any cookbook given the right guidance and hot on the heels of their foray into recipes from The Smitten Kitchen […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos