(Bok Choy image on Shutterstock) For this week’s Petits Chefs session, the boys combined a #52NewFoods chapter with Chinese New Year! We didn’t spend a lot of time chatting about veggies this week since all the boys knew bok choy (at least by name which is more than can be said for the radicchio!) and […]
Those of you who have been reading for a while will know how much Les Petits Chefs LOVE to make dumplings and how fortunate they are to have worked many times with Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks (see the bottom of this post for a list of all the fabulous sessions Vanessa’s given with the […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis