(Bok Choy image on Shutterstock) For this week’s Petits Chefs session, the boys combined a #52NewFoods chapter with Chinese New Year! We didn’t spend a lot of time chatting about veggies this week since all the boys knew bok choy (at least by name which is more than can be said for the radicchio!) and […]
Those of you who have been reading for a while will know how much Les Petits Chefs LOVE to make dumplings and how fortunate they are to have worked many times with Vanessa Yeung of Aphrodite Cooks (see the bottom of this post for a list of all the fabulous sessions Vanessa’s given with the […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries