I posted a version of this chili a couple of years ago. But when Jenn and Barb put out the call to unite the food blogging community in the wake of Hurricane Sandy by asking folks to share a comfort dish – something you would make for someone in need – I couldn’t think of […]
Tag Archives | chili con carne
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life