I posted a version of this chili a couple of years ago. But when Jenn and Barb put out the call to unite the food blogging community in the wake of Hurricane Sandy by asking folks to share a comfort dish – something you would make for someone in need – I couldn’t think of […]
Tag Archives | chili con carne
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies