I posted a version of this chili a couple of years ago. But when Jenn and Barb put out the call to unite the food blogging community in the wake of Hurricane Sandy by asking folks to share a comfort dish – something you would make for someone in need – I couldn’t think of […]
Tag Archives | chili con carne
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays with Dorie: Chicken in a Pot – the Garlic and Lemon Version (the final recipe!)
- Ramp, green garlic and walnut pesto
- Fighting for Food Education: My Food Revolution Day 2015
- What’s cooking? Chewy cereal bars (with a crunch)
- French (Food Revolution) Friday with Dorie 2015: Four years of food education