I’ve been going through my folder of recipes recently and have come across a few old favourites – like these devilled drumsticks. I have my mum to thank for many of these recipes – she photocopied them for me when I first moved to Paris in 1995 – not that I had a kitchen big […]
Some of you might know already that I contribute recipes to Gojee – a fabulously delicious site which collects recipes from around the web and makes them searchable by ingredient – beware, it’s pretty darned addictive! From time to time, Gojee hosts events in New York City, gathering contributors together over, what else? Food and […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (M. Jacques’ Armagnac chicken, pp 204-205) was one I had been looking forward to for a while. I love a roast chicken – in fact, it’s often our “go to” meal when we can’t think of something else to cook. This way we’ll have leftovers for weekday lunches […]
This is the second post in my Essential Pépin series. To celebrate the release of Jacques Pépin’s new cookbook, Essential Pépin, Thomas Allen are challenging Canadian home chefs and bloggers to cook up their own French meals with recipes from the book with the chance to win a KitchenAid® Artisan Series Stand Mixer, courtesy of […]
Here I am back again for another stint as a Recipe to Riches official blogger. Recipe to Riches (“a new competitive reality series where each week, Canadian home cooks battle to have their original recipes become a President’s Choice product, win $25,000 and become eligible for a grand prize of $250,000″) is now in its […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect