This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is one that works well with the festive season and is the sort of sweet treat you might expect to find in a beautiful French pâtisserie. Chestnuts always say “Christmas” to me and here, they are nestled in a rich chocolate ganache encased in a sweet, short pastry crust. […]
Chestnuts and pears in a soup – what a wonderfully seasonal combination for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (p 82). Not a combination I’d have thought of myself living in Toronto, it’s perhaps one that might have come to mind in Paris at Christmas where there are chestnut sellers all around the city […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)