This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is one that works well with the festive season and is the sort of sweet treat you might expect to find in a beautiful French pâtisserie. Chestnuts always say “Christmas” to me and here, they are nestled in a rich chocolate ganache encased in a sweet, short pastry crust. […]
Chestnuts and pears in a soup – what a wonderfully seasonal combination for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (p 82). Not a combination I’d have thought of myself living in Toronto, it’s perhaps one that might have come to mind in Paris at Christmas where there are chestnut sellers all around the city […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life