Chestnuts and pears in a soup – what a wonderfully seasonal combination for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (p 82). Not a combination I’d have thought of myself living in Toronto, it’s perhaps one that might have come to mind in Paris at Christmas where there are chestnut sellers all around the city […]
Tag Archives | chestnuts
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries