We’re in a race to the finish line right now, us teachers. I have just a few weeks left of school but feel like I have a few months’ worth of work to get through before school’s out for the summer. Yikes! When I am really busy at work, one of the things I often […]
Tag Archives | Cherry Ripe
what are you looking for?
- Blueberry-almond tartlets
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Coffee Malteds (kind of…)
- Summer Reads: Duck Season: Eating, Drinking and Other Misadventures in Gascony, France’s Last Best Place
- Armagnac, a primer (for #Winophiles)
- French Fridays: Clafoutis, Southwest France style (for #Winophiles)