A beer pairing dinner? How intriguing! It’s become so commonplace to hear about wine and food pairing these days that it was very refreshing to see Michelle Usprech’s beer-themed dinner listed amongst the George Brown College Chefs’ House Rising Chef Series dinners this year! Basically a showcase for up and coming Canadian culinary talent, as […]
Tag Archives | chef michelle usprech
what are you looking for?
- Lana Day on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Flavoured breads | Jamie Oliver (UK) - Blogs on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s flatbread and dips
- HappinessSavouredHot on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Mardi Michels on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithMariaSpeck
- Candi Cuppage on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway