Luma is one of my favourite restaurants in Toronto. I’ve eaten wonderful brunches there, as well as lunch and dinner and it never fails to disappoint. Executive Chef Jason Bangerter trained classically in London under Chef Anton Mosimann and worked in Michelin-starred restaurants in France and Switzerland for a number of years before returning to […]
This was the meal I was supposed to be reviewing for Challenge 9 of Project Food Blog. Until I was eliminated on Friday. “Based on the votes of the judges and your fellow Featured Publishers in Challenge #8, your entry did not advance you to the next round.” I won’t lie, I am extremely disappointed […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Geoff on The journey, not the destination: What the Food Revolution means to me
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Ann Mah on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Snow Day Times Four : A PIECE of TOAST // Lifestyle + Fashion Blog // Dallas on Mactweets November: Hot chocolate and marshmallow macarons