I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – my Petits Chefs are lucky lucky guys! This week we had the pleasure of accepting Executive Chef David Arseneau’s invitation to cook with him (again!) at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel. Last time we visited, we cooked in the dining room overlooking the baseball field […]
What does panna cotta have in common with baseball? This week’s Petits Chefs adventure will fill you in! The generosity of the Toronto food community never ceases to amaze me. I am so so lucky that so many wonderful chefs and food enthusiasts are willing to work with Les Petits Chefs. I know I get […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts