Finally it feels like spring is really here to stay (albeit a month or so late but I’ll take it!). One of my absolute favourite things is the first time you can sit out on your porch and eat your breakfast or lunch on the weekend – it feels so decadent! I love the early […]
I’m excited to announce that I have been chosen as a Kraft Canada “What’s Cooking?” contributor. As such, I will be writing one post a month over the course of a year, highlighting recipes, tips and tricks to help YOU get cooking! It’s been an odd Fall. This past weekend it’s been incredibly mild weather […]
It baked. It rose. It fell. Pretty much sums up this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Muenster Cheese Soufflés, p 152). I’m not so good at making soufflés. Well actually I am not so good at getting the photo of a soufflé. I’ve never managed to get a photo of one still risen […]
A few weeks ago at the Roncesvalles Polish Festival, I ate a pierogi pizza from Pizzeria Defina. It was seriously good and no it didn’t have pierogies on top of it – rather it had bacon, potatoes and some cheese on a lovely thin crust. I’d been thinking about it trying to recreate it since […]
I love a good sandwich. Specifically, I love a good Croque Monsieur. I’ve been thinking about making one since I got back from France this summer where I had not the best Croque Monsieur I have ever had but a pretty darned tasty one at Café Marly, overlooking the Pyramide du Louvre. Basically a grilled […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month