I never take for grateful the generosity of the Toronto food community when it comes to helping out my boys’ cooking club and am always blown away by how enthusiastic everyone is to work with Les Petits Chefs. This week, we were lucky enough to head over to Cheese Boutique – which just happened to […]
Les Petits Chefs were lucky little guys earlier this week as not only were they dismissed from school extra early, but they got to visit Cheese Boutique on our first ever Petits Chefs field trip! We’re fortunate enough to call Afrim from Cheese Boutique an alum of our school and now his nephew is in […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry