Yup we’re back for another (short) term of Petits Chefs sessions with a smaller, but no less enthusiastic group 🙂 For our first session this week, I wanted to show the boys how easy it is to make one of their favourite dishes – pizza – from scratch (including the dough) in under an hour. […]
Tag Archives | “cheat’s pizza”
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen