This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Swiss Chard Pancakes, p 350) was one I might have passed by had it not been on the “to cook” list this month. I’m glad I made them because finally I have a great way to disguise the bitter taste of chard which I am not a fan […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish – chard stuffed pork roast (pp 276 – 277) – just happened to coincide with the weekend of our final Charcutepalooza meal so really, the last thing I felt like cooking was a pork roast LOL! But being the dutiful Dorista that I am, I ploughed on through […]
what are you looking for?
- Marla on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- La Torontoise on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Caroline on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route