I know that some weeks I veer slightly off the recipe for French Fridays with Dorie (and that’s ok…) but this week, I’m way off the recipe, except for (what I would argue is) the most important ingredient, chanterelle mushrooms. This was supposed to be a(n admittedly odd-sounding) combination of Napa cabbage with toasted hazelnuts, […]
Tag Archives | chanterelles
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)