I know that some weeks I veer slightly off the recipe for French Fridays with Dorie (and that’s ok…) but this week, I’m way off the recipe, except for (what I would argue is) the most important ingredient, chanterelle mushrooms. This was supposed to be a(n admittedly odd-sounding) combination of Napa cabbage with toasted hazelnuts, […]
Tag Archives | chanterelles
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Andrea Amy on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)
- Andrea Amy on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Sunshine G on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Rebby on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels