I know that some weeks I veer slightly off the recipe for French Fridays with Dorie (and that’s ok…) but this week, I’m way off the recipe, except for (what I would argue is) the most important ingredient, chanterelle mushrooms. This was supposed to be a(n admittedly odd-sounding) combination of Napa cabbage with toasted hazelnuts, […]
Tag Archives | chanterelles
what are you looking for?
- JC Marc on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells
- Mardi Michels on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Diane Zwang on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Mardi Michels on #52NewFoods: Bok Choy
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster