We’re down to the last few months of recipes in Around my French Table here at French Fridays with Dorie – just 31 recipes left to complete – around 6 more months. While it’s very exciting to think that I have not missed a week since we started in October 2010, what it does mean […]
As some of you know, I recently returned from La Paz, Baja California Sur in Mexico, where I was on a sponsored TweetUp for the Mexico Tourism Board organised by the amazing folks at Ogilvy. On the Friday, we headed out bright and early with Fun Baja, set for a day of snorkelling, kayaking, cooking […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies