Another week, another fishy French Fridays with Dorie! No I mean seriously. If you are ever thinking about cooking your way through a cookbook and it’s going to take nearly 5 years, make sure you choose recipes evenly across the book at the beginning otherwise you’ll end up with one particular chapter that’s been avoided […]
We’re down to the last few months of recipes in Around my French Table here at French Fridays with Dorie – just 31 recipes left to complete – around 6 more months. While it’s very exciting to think that I have not missed a week since we started in October 2010, what it does mean […]
As some of you know, I recently returned from La Paz, Baja California Sur in Mexico, where I was on a sponsored TweetUp for the Mexico Tourism Board organised by the amazing folks at Ogilvy. On the Friday, we headed out bright and early with Fun Baja, set for a day of snorkelling, kayaking, cooking […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen