This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was thankfully a simple one – and a soup which is always a good thing as the temperatures dip. My crazy busy life (thanks for all your wishes on last weekend’s live baking demos at Canada’s Baking and Sweets Show – everything went really well!) continued this week […]
I was so happy to see this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Go-with-everything celery root purée, p 254) pop up! I am a huge fan of mashed potatoes, though Neil is not, so I was keen to try this and see what he thought (I knew I would like it!). It’s a simple recipe, […]
what are you looking for?
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants
- Jennifer on Slow cooker red roast pulled pork
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants
- Cathleen | My Culinary Mission on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Brown Butter and Vanilla Bean Weekend Cake
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants