This is a sponsored post of the best kind: Front Door Organics is a company I have personally been supporting since long before I was blogging. I’m thrilled to write about their services here, highlighting different aspects of the business of local/ organic food delivery. Back in October, I made a pledge to eat *mostly* […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was thankfully a simple one – and a soup which is always a good thing as the temperatures dip. My crazy busy life (thanks for all your wishes on last weekend’s live baking demos at Canada’s Baking and Sweets Show – everything went really well!) continued this week […]
I was so happy to see this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Go-with-everything celery root purée, p 254) pop up! I am a huge fan of mashed potatoes, though Neil is not, so I was keen to try this and see what he thought (I knew I would like it!). It’s a simple recipe, […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!