Two weeks. Great wine. Fabulous food. Family. Friends. It doesn’t get much better than this. As you read this, I am most likely winging my way home from France. The above is a quick recap in images of the past two weeks spent in Epernay (Champagne) and Sablet (Côtes du Rhône). There will be more […]
Tag Archives | caves cathédrales
what are you looking for?
- Marla on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- La Torontoise on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Caroline on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route