Massimo Bruno is something of a legend in the Petits Chefs kitchen science lab. I first met Massimo at his “Journey to Puglia” in Toronto and I’ve even managed to score two of my favourite recipes off the man himself – popette d’uova and gnudi. We’ve had some amazing sessions with Massimo where he showed […]
I first met Massimo at a fabulous “Journey to Puglia” dinner at his “hidden” restaurant in Toronto and have since sent many people his way, and returned a few times myself. Going to a supper club is like going to a great big house party where you meet all sorts of interesting people, then you […]
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)