Massimo Bruno is something of a legend in the Petits Chefs kitchen science lab. I first met Massimo at his “Journey to Puglia” in Toronto and I’ve even managed to score two of my favourite recipes off the man himself – popette d’uova and gnudi. We’ve had some amazing sessions with Massimo where he showed […]
I first met Massimo at a fabulous “Journey to Puglia” dinner at his “hidden” restaurant in Toronto and have since sent many people his way, and returned a few times myself. Going to a supper club is like going to a great big house party where you meet all sorts of interesting people, then you […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s English Breakfast Frittata from Super Food Family Classics
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Apple tart flambée
- Oven-baked vegetable “stir fry”
- French Fridays: Gascony, the other South of France
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s 7-Veg Tomato Sauce from Super Food Family Classics