So, how are we all faring with back-to-school/work/reality aka end of summer? Has this week caught you by surprise or did you spend a little bit of time on the weekend prepping meals or even batch cooking so that you don’t have to worry about meal time during the week? Believe it or not, even […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Creamy cauliflower soup sans cream, p 68) was most definitely a serendipitous choice – not only did I have all the ingredients on hand but also some withering, odd-shaped carrots that needed using up (above). The soup is a simple one – with onion, garlic, celery, cauliflower and […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (cauliflower-bacon gratin, p 362), was one that kind of flew under my radar when I was leafing through the book and marking things I wanted to make because I can’t imagine why I would not have flagged it – a gratin made with cheese, cream and bacon containing […]
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie’s #ComfortFood profiteroles
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie’s #ComfortFood profiteroles
- Mr. Neil on Potatoes, three ways for the Holidays
- Desiree on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.