This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is sheer brilliance. This onion carbonara (p 153) made with steamed onions instead of pasta is as delicious as it is unusual and reminded me a lot of Alsatian tarte flambée minus the pastry base. I whipped this up in just under 30 minutes one Saturday for a […]
Tag Archives | carbonara
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey