This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is sheer brilliance. This onion carbonara (p 153) made with steamed onions instead of pasta is as delicious as it is unusual and reminded me a lot of Alsatian tarte flambée minus the pastry base. I whipped this up in just under 30 minutes one Saturday for a […]
Tag Archives | carbonara
what are you looking for?
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Mardi Michels on Little orange-almond cupcakes for National Cupcake Day 2015!
- Mardi Michels on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells