This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Scallop and Onion Tartes Fines, p 168) was my first foray back into the kitchen after our whirlwind trip to France and Denmark last week. I’ll admit I was in a big of a jetlagged fog when I made and ate these – perhaps this accounts for my […]
When Whole Foods Yorkville in Toronto offered me the chance to participate in the “Blogger Gobbler” challenge around Canadian Thanksgiving, I was intrigued. A challenge involving creating a holiday recipe with two secret ingredients – sweet potatoes & 365 Balsamic Vinegar. A challenge to say the very least. We had free range with what type […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe, pissaladière is a version of pizza, popular in southern France, topped with caramelized (nearly puréed) onions, garlic, olives and anchovies. Anchovies being one of my least favourite foods in the world, I switched these out for some oven roasted tomatoes (the last few from this summer’s crop), and […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.