Imagine, an archeological site that in Mexico that isn’t cluttered with tourists. One you don’t have to visit at the crack of dawn to get the pictures with no people in them. Well it exists and I was fortunate to discover it on my recent trip to Puebla. Though I am a little loathe to […]
Tag Archives | cantona
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis