Imagine, an archeological site that in Mexico that isn’t cluttered with tourists. One you don’t have to visit at the crack of dawn to get the pictures with no people in them. Well it exists and I was fortunate to discover it on my recent trip to Puebla. Though I am a little loathe to […]
Tag Archives | cantona archeological ruins
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes