Imagine, an archeological site that in Mexico that isn’t cluttered with tourists. One you don’t have to visit at the crack of dawn to get the pictures with no people in them. Well it exists and I was fortunate to discover it on my recent trip to Puebla. Though I am a little loathe to […]
Tag Archives | cantona archeological ruins
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life