If I am being honest, I have to admit, I’ve been reeling a bit since FBC2013. You know when you work so hard for something for months and months, it goes really well (though you aren’t really aware of it at the time) then you go into “follow up” mode for a week or so, […]
Tag Archives | canola oil
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Salted butter caramel-chocolate mousse from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs visit Langdon Hall
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments