Weeknight dinners – do they have you panicking in the supermarket aisle at 6pm wondering how you’re going to get a healthy dinner on the table? If you can’t plan your weeknight dinners in advance (it’s what I aim for but not always possible), I have the book that you will want to carry around […]
Les Petits Chefs welcomed Adell Shneer, from the Canadian Living Test Kitchen into the kitchen science lab this week where she showed them how to make Pad Thai (well, a kinda sorta Pad Thai given my inability to find the correct noodles). Recently promoted to Test Kitchen Manager, Adell has been with the magazine as […]
I was so fortunate to meet Adell Shneer at a Women’s Culinary Network event in Toronto back in November. Not only does she have a dream job working for Canadian Living which I find absolutely fascinating (and would love to know more about – hint hint!), but she immediately offered to come and work with […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)