Les Petits Chefs welcomed Adell Shneer, from the Canadian Living Test Kitchen into the kitchen science lab this week where she showed them how to make Pad Thai (well, a kinda sorta Pad Thai given my inability to find the correct noodles). Recently promoted to Test Kitchen Manager, Adell has been with the magazine as […]
I was so fortunate to meet Adell Shneer at a Women’s Culinary Network event in Toronto back in November. Not only does she have a dream job working for Canadian Living which I find absolutely fascinating (and would love to know more about – hint hint!), but she immediately offered to come and work with […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote