Les Petits Chefs welcomed Adell Shneer, from the Canadian Living Test Kitchen into the kitchen science lab this week where she showed them how to make Pad Thai (well, a kinda sorta Pad Thai given my inability to find the correct noodles). Recently promoted to Test Kitchen Manager, Adell has been with the magazine as […]
Tag Archives | Canadian Living Test Kitchen
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey