Did you know that May is Canadian Lentils Love your Lentils month? Well it’s been a perfect excuse for me to play around with lentils in the kitchen and come up with a couple of entries for the Love your Lentils contest. When I received the lentils in the swag at FBC2013, I knew immediately […]
Tag Archives | Canadian Lentils
what are you looking for?
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- Roberto on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect