Last week, I was fortunate enough to attend the Toronto regional finals for the S. Pellegrino Almost Famous Chefs Competition where we saw Daniela Molettieri take the prize for her Filet of Veal Stuffed with Wild Mushrooms, served with Butternut Squash and Roasted Hazelnut Puree. Well Daniela’s was my second favourite dish that night – […]
Cole Nicholson’s maple juniper beef tenderloin with chocolate-infused red wine jus and leek and potato mash
Cole Nicholson’s earliest memory of cooking was as a little kid where he would stand in the kitchen and watch his mother make dinner. She wouldn’t let him help but the simple act of standing there made him feel a part of things. Every once in a while she would let him make “soup”. putting […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month