Last week, I was fortunate enough to attend the Toronto regional finals for the S. Pellegrino Almost Famous Chefs Competition where we saw Daniela Molettieri take the prize for her Filet of Veal Stuffed with Wild Mushrooms, served with Butternut Squash and Roasted Hazelnut Puree. Well Daniela’s was my second favourite dish that night – […]
Cole Nicholson’s maple juniper beef tenderloin with chocolate-infused red wine jus and leek and potato mash
Cole Nicholson’s earliest memory of cooking was as a little kid where he would stand in the kitchen and watch his mother make dinner. She wouldn’t let him help but the simple act of standing there made him feel a part of things. Every once in a while she would let him make “soup”. putting […]
what are you looking for?
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris