Before I boarded the VIA Rail Canadian train last month, I’ll admit to having not much idea what to expect. Having never taken a long train journey before in a sleeper cabin, I had a lot of questions and whilst the VIA site is great for the basics, there were a lot of questions I […]
Those of you who follow me on Instagram or on Twitter will know that the last year was an insanely busy one, and on the heels of that, it’s been a busy summer too with a lot of travel involved. It’s how I like to spend my time off – I’m definitely not someone who […]
On my recent trip to Montreal, a definite highlight for me was the Marché Jean Talon. Normally when I travel, seeking out local markets is one of the first things I do either before or as soon as I arrive. Nothing like a little food shopping action to totally immerse yourself in the (food) culture […]
I just spent a whirlwind weekend (Friday evening to late Sunday afternoon) in Montreal as a guest of Tourisme Montréal. I’ve got a few posts writing themselves in my head but in the meantime, enjoy a sneak peek of some of the delightful eats and drinks we partook in (yeah it’s a hard life but […]
That picture up there? It’s the quick pic I took with my phone on the way down from Blackcomb mountain in beautiful British Columbia. Pretty huh? Oh, and SO high up. Some of you might remember I had a bad time with vertigo in 2011. Well whilst it’s way better than it was last year, […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month