Yes it’s back – World Nutella Day! Once again, Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso are hosting “World Nutella Day 2013″ (the SEVENTH instalment!) – a day to celebrate, get creative with, and most importantly, eat Nutella. This is my third year participating in World Nutella Day – in 2010, I made […]
You just know it’s going to be a crazy week when you start out with sprinkles, chocolate, buttercream and cake. And when you add Barb Accogli of Cake Star to the mix, well you know it’s going to be delicious and pretty as well as a little bit crazy 😉 I first met Barb and […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life