This was going to be a Wordless Wednesday post, given how fabulous the photos I am sharing today are (if I do say so myself!). However… I would be remiss to not thank Lisa and Miya from Le Dolci for leading Les Petits Chefs in an hour-long cupcake decorating session. On Hallowe’en. Ladies, you are […]
Way back in the spring, I bought a Groupon for a new venture in Toronto – a cupcake decorating class at Le Dolci. Shamefully, I have not had the time to use it but last weekend, I finally got my chance to check it out and see what all the fuss is about. Located in […]
what are you looking for?
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Tami on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Mr. Neil on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Mr. Neil on Delicious Normandy
- Mr. Neil on The journey, not the destination: What the Food Revolution means to me