I’m excited to be a sharing a recipe for Mushrooms Canada today – a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. Mixing mushrooms with ground beef is a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes without even noticing! Finely chopped mushrooms look similar to ground beef so they blend […]
I bet you’ve come here today hoping for a French Fridays with Dorie St Valentine’s Day themed recipe… Well sorry to disappoint you this week but we’re making salad (Hélène’s all-white salad, p 108). Salad for St Valentine’s Day? Well yes, I mean if you celebrate, you’ll need something fresh to counter all that chocolate […]
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)