Win a Riviera Petit Pot prize pack Thanks to Riviera Petit Pot (I wrote about them here) I have one Petit Pot prize pack (valued at approximately $30) to give away to one lucky Ontario reader. How to enter: There are 4 ways to enter (maximum of four entries per person for the duration of […]
(Kumquat image on Shutterstock) The Petits Chefs worked with a new-to-many-of-them fruit this week – kumquats! We tasted them first… And decided they were “not bad”. Their appearance led many of the boys to believe they would be sour like lemons but they were pleasantly surprised. Plus, bonus “you eat the skin!”. We got to […]
We’re back! That’s right, since school is back in session, so are Les Petits Chefs! We’ve got a great group of boys this year, a few new to the school, some who are graduating from two years of Cooking Basics and some who have been in cooking club already for a couple of years. Having […]
As most readers of this blog will know, butter is a great friend of the eat. live. travel. write. household. We would rather eat less of a better quality product, than relegate ourselves to eating petroleum byproducts. So when I was in Florida at Food Blog Forum last week, Mr Neil was delighted to be […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen