If you’ve been reading this blog for a little while, you might remember I’ve baked from the Butter Baked Goods cookbook a few times. The first book from Rosie Daykin of Butter Baked Goods in Vancouver features over 100 recipes for classic baked goods. I made the ‘no fail’ marshmallows, gorgeous pumpkin chocolate chip blondies […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might already know I am a huge fan of the Butter Baked Goods cookbook. It’s the cookbook that taught me how to make marshmallows and it’s the cookbook that my Cookbook Book Club cooked from earlier this year when we hosted an all-dessert party featuring […]
This month for the Cookbook Book Club, Jan, Jenn and I did something a little different. In case you are new to the blog, the Cookbook Book Club is my once a month “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn from Chocolate Shavings. We’ve already had dinner with Marcella, […]
I’m a sucker for a pretty baking cookbook and one that helps me finally master marshmallows? I’m sold! I was pretty excited to receive the Butter Baked Goods cookbook just in time for the holiday baking season. Featuring over 100 recipes for classic baked goods – childhood favorites that you will want to make over […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos