This month for the Cookbook Book Club, Jan, Jenn and I did something a little different. In case you are new to the blog, the Cookbook Book Club is my once a month “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn from Chocolate Shavings. We’ve already had dinner with Marcella, […]
I’m a sucker for a pretty baking cookbook and one that helps me finally master marshmallows? I’m sold! I was pretty excited to receive the Butter Baked Goods cookbook just in time for the holiday baking season. Featuring over 100 recipes for classic baked goods – childhood favorites that you will want to make over […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies