I’m always blown away by the generosity of Toronto chefs and food enthusiasts who come out to work with the Petits Chefs and this week we can add “award winning author” to the lineup. That’s right, Naomi Duguid, just back from a trip to Iran and headed to the Taste Canada awards (where her book […]
Tag Archives | Burmese cuisine
what are you looking for?
- Jill on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Rhubarb Upside Down Brown Sugar Cake
- Jill on French Fridays with Dorie: Chicken in a Pot – the Garlic and Lemon Version (the final recipe!)
- Diane Balch on Cookbook Book Club: #GeniusRecipes
- Renee J. (RJFlamingo) on Cookbook Book Club: #GeniusRecipes
- Ann on Cookbook Book Club: #GeniusRecipes