I’m always blown away by the generosity of Toronto chefs and food enthusiasts who come out to work with the Petits Chefs and this week we can add “award winning author” to the lineup. That’s right, Naomi Duguid, just back from a trip to Iran and headed to the Taste Canada awards (where her book […]
Tag Archives | Burmese cuisine
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries