I’m always blown away by the generosity of Toronto chefs and food enthusiasts who come out to work with the Petits Chefs and this week we can add “award winning author” to the lineup. That’s right, Naomi Duguid, just back from a trip to Iran and headed to the Taste Canada awards (where her book […]
Tag Archives | Burmese cuisine
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen