Cheesy, bacon-y, messy, drippy. This kind of food appears all throughout Matt Basile’s debut cookbook Street Food Diaries – Irresistible Recipes Inspired by The Street. It’s also the kind of food he serves at Lisa Marie (the bricks and mortar extension of Priscilla, his food truck) and the kind of food that my Petits Chefs […]
How can you resist a burger with a name like the “Insanity Burger”? I certainly couldn’t and it was one of the first recipes that caught my eye in Jamie Oliver’s new cookbook Jamie’s Comfort Food, which hit the shelves in Canada this week. When I saw the name, I thought there must be all […]
Those of you who have been reading about Les Petits Chefs for a while now (we’re celebrating three years this term!) will know that I don’t shy away from “difficult” recipes with them. Spurred on by the boys and their “can-do” attitude, I always imagine that anything is possible in the science lab twice a […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was one I had been looking forward to making since I first got the book. I love a good burger and so does Neil and really, who can resist a home-made burger – so easy to make and just so much better than store bought. I *just* managed […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen